Startup based in Boston MA, USA.
Video edition and sharing solutions on mobile phones.
Lead and Develop :
- Mobile Apps for Android and iOS (Java, Swift/Objective-C, C++, OpenGL ES)
- Video editor (360 player, filtering, animation, audio, encoding, sharing)
- UI/UX Development
Project Management (Scrum)
Git Version control
Worked on OpenFrame as Lead Mobile Developer, specialized in 360 video technology (animation, processing, encoding) on iOS and Android.
Designed and implemented the backend for a large tourism services platform (Pierre&Vacances, Center Parks).
- Java EE (UML & Spring) programming.
- Continuous integration & Unit testing.
- Large sized project with a development team spread in 3 different countries.
Development and maintenance of the internal backend that manages the company's e-Marketing affiliate platform, leader in Europe.
- Java, Java EE (Spring) programming
- SVN version control
Developed and maintained Android apps (FidMe, DailyMotion, and many others).
Worked on several mobile apps on UI & UX for smartphones and tablets
I worked as an intern on a national research project named DIGIDOC, founded by the french national research agency.
I developed a C++ cross-platform client application that helps locating defects on old documents.