Are you sure? Your recommendation will be permanently deleted
University of Florence (Italy)
Sommelier “First level” Certificate
A.I.S. Lombardia (Italy)
This is the first level at which all prospective Master Sommeliers should begin. The course is run over two days with the examinations held on the morning of the third day.
The content of the course covers:
1) elementary practices in the vineyard and winemaking procedures.
2) the grape varieties, origins, specific winemaking procedures and classifications for all the major wines of the world.
3) the production, raw materials, and flavours of Spirits and liqueurs.
4) technical skills of wine service.
5) the importance of social skills.
6) fundamentals of matching wines with food.
7) an introduction to the skills of wine tasting.
Native or bilingual
Limited working proficiency
Enter the email address associated with your account and we will e-mail you a link to reset your password.
A link to reset your password has been sent.Back to log in
Contribute to this success and the community's professionalism by signing the Freelancer Code of conduct