As a website project manager, I complete the following duties:
- Execute projects scopes from planning to launch.
- Generate weekly status reports and present to clients.
- Coordinate a team of professionals by developing appropriate task assignments, positive client experiences, and top quality control processes.
- Lead the project process by working with a team of designers and web developers.
- Project and account management for social video production.
- Manage day-to-day production activities to include delivering daily story pitches to publishers for video creation.
- Consult directly with high level clients such as MTV, The Weather Channel and Diply to optimize their Facebook presence using social video content.
- Identify and conceptualize the most viral/trending content in the internet into editorial videos,
resulting in over 1 billion organic views across all of Stoyo’s publisher network.
- Implemented, optimized and managed Zoho CRM.
- Successfully oversaw video productions for broadcast, web and social from start to finish.
- Developed estimates, budgets and schedules for broadcast TV and radio, social media and website projects.
- Produced projects on time and on or under budget. As a result of being on budget, the video department acquired a new camera and other production gear.
- Consulted with clients on the day-to-day campaign/project status.
- Negotiated and expanded relationships with 3rd party vendors.
- Created monthly content calendars.
- Provided website support using Wordpress, Siteblox, Expression Engine and other content management systems.