Senior software developer and freelance consultant with over 13+ years of experience with different architectures, customers and work environments as Consultant, Analyst, Big Data engineer, QA tester, Application Architect, and Technical leader of projects which handle millions of transactions and seamless integrations with third parties services and systems.
Highly motivated, adaptable, oriented to results and maintain the balance between quality and time. Good abstraction qualities in order to design new features or to make refactoring of legacy code, good knowledge of OOP, SOLID principles and design patterns of distributed systems.
Team player, in constant evolution and motivated to do the job as well as possible and be proud of the results.
Love to work on challenges and how to improve and maximize the use of the resources by innovative ways, that's why the startup kind of environments or very new green fields are the kind of projects which more fits with my personality and talents to offer.
- Strong experience working with microservices architectures, cloud native applications, docker containers, container orchestration and AWS cloud provider.
- Strong experience managing distributed remote teams among different time zones.
- Strong experience scaling organizations and highly skilled teams with special focus on business strategy.
- Interested to learn more about distributed systems, reactive systems, machine learning, cognitive computer systems, cybersecurity among others.
- Love music, play piano and guitar in my free time.
- Enjoy being fit by doing Boxing or Muay thai.
- Starting currently my own open source projects.
- Appreciate to travel and share with people/colleagues from other cultures