Having worked in the SaaS industry for more than 10 years. Worked on frontend, backend, database, DevOps, infrastructure, architecture, strategy and much more.
My expertise lies in building scalable architectures and making development processes and release-cycles FAST by building great teams alongside rock-solid technology-systems. I'm well suited to plan, manage and execute full-scale projects from start to finish in an agile manner, integrating in your existing team or building it throughout the project.
In addition to co-founding and leading a startup as CTO, I attended YC's StartUp School as well as other notable Courses and Bootcamps. Furthermore, I'm building and maintaining multiple projects for myself and clients.
- CI/CD (GitLab, GitLab Runner, Jenkins, Travis)
- DevOps/Cloud-Native Systems-Architecture
- Builds (Packer, Docker, Drone)
- Infrastructure as Code (Ansible, Terraform, Helm, docker compose/docker stack)
- Automation (NodeRed, GitLab, Nomad)
- Container Infrastructure (Docker, Swarm, Kubernetes, Balena)
- Ops Management (Portainer, Consul, Ansible)
- Secrets Management (Vault, Ansible Vault)
- Monitoring (Prometheus, Grafana, TICK, ELK, Netdata)
- Databases (Postgres, MySQL/MariaDB, MongoDB, Redis/Memcached)
- Messaging & Events (MQTT, nats, Celery)
- Authentication & Authorization (OAuth2, OpenID, Hydra, Keycloak, LDAP, Traefik)
- Scaling/Clustering Management
- Desaster Recovery
- Security (WAF, Reverse Proxy, API Gateway)
- Storage (Storidge, NFS, GlusterFS, Ceph, S3)
- Old-School Linux
- Devolopment (Python, Go, IaC)
- Programming Methodologies (12-Factor-App, Cloud-Native, SemVer)